The MF4300 system is a medium to high volume In-Line System which is interfaced with a compatible laser printer, whereby the printer feeds the MF4300 directly and the forms are printed, folded and sealed in one single operation, therefore, speeding up the processing and also making it easier for the operator.
The standard Output Catch Tray holds up to 200 sealed forms.
Two optional output options are available, either a High Capacity Automatic Extending Output Conveyor which provides the user with easy continuous unloading of up to 500 sealed forms, or a Vertical Stacker which provides the user with easy continuous unloading of up to 800 sequenced sealed forms.
The MF4300 system incorporates lockable fold plates and an easy jam release system with easy access for the operator.
The MF4300N system requires a desktop to take the machine and laser printer. Optional Cabinets are available.
The system is compatible with the following printers providing up to 500 sheet in-feed capacity (based on 80gsm paper).
- HP LJ4200N
- HP LJ4250N
- HP LJ4300N
- HP LJ4350N
- HP LJ4015N
- HP LJ4515N
The MF4300 can also be used as an ‘Offline’ machine, where forms are processed through the machine by loading manually once the forms are printed separately
Please note the following:
- The laser printer is not unique to this machine; it can still be used as a normal office laser printer.
- The processing speed of the system is regulated by the page per minute of the printer.
- Laser printer sold separately.
- 180 degrees print rotation MUST be specified to allow for the correct paper orientation to the sealer. This is a selectable option using the standard Windows driver. If you are not using a Windows driver and cannot rotate the print via your operating software, an optional Print Rotation Solution can be installed in the printer which will allow print rotation. For the PRS to operate correctly, the driver software must be PCL5e, as PCL6 is not supported. The system printer cannot be connected via parallel cable, only by USB or network cable.
- USB Print Rotation Solution for this printer model
- CF Card Print Rotation Solution for this printer model
Cabinet with Storage
Optional cabinets are available which provides a suitable surface for the machine and also provides storage underneath.
Print Rotation Solution (PRS)
An optional Print Rotation Solution can be fitted to the HP laser printer which enables 180 degree print rotation by way of a unique software.
High Capacity Output Conveyor which holds up to 500 printed forms and also provides easy unloading whilst processing or the Vertical Stacker which provides the user with easy continuous unloading of up to 800 sequenced sealed forms.